We all know how pestering carpet and rug stains can be to clean! Let the specialists at Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning help take that stress away.
We offer a wide variety of rug and carpet cleaning services, including:
- Rug Odor Control
- Water and Fire Damage Restoration
- Upholstery Cleaning
We all love our pets like family; however, accidents happen and as a result we are left with nasty carpet stains and odors. Commercial products can cause more harm than good especially on handmade Orientals with sensitive color dyes.
What is the most efficient way to handle these pet stains and odors? A certified professional, of course! We can put your mind at ease by properly cleaning these stains while preventing as much damage as possible to your rug.
What is our success rate in removing pet odors, you ask? 100%, to be exact. Our unique method will guarantee the removal of these unpleasant odors.
7 Steps on How to Handle Pet Accidents
When these accidents happen, don’t fret! Here are some steps that you can take to help preserve your rug or carpet until a professional cleaner can get to your home.
1. If you witness your pet urinate on your carpet or rug, blot up as much of it as possible right away!
2. If the urine is dry when you find it, place a plastic bag underneath the rug where the urine is located.
3. Make a mixture of 50% water and 50% white vinegar and put this on the dry urine spot to wet it thoroughly.
4. Blot the spot with paper towels continuously (DON’T RUB).
5. Repeat the blotting process 2 or 3 times until you are sure you have diluted the urine sufficiently and gotten most of the urine and mixture out of the rug.
6. Remember, this procedure will not remove all of the stain, but it will dilute it and should lighten the stain.
7. Call our professionals that are trained and certified to finish the preservation of your rug!
Rug cleaning can definitely be tricky and tedious. We use a 5 step method of cleaning rugs:
Why should you use our rug cleaning service? Rugs are made of many delicate fibers and dyes and we are trained to recognize these as well as have the experience and equipment to care for them properly. Our cleaning services will revive your rug back to its natural color and beauty.
Contact Us Today!
Our professionals have been serving Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas for 24 years. We are a family owned business and a Certified Firm of the IICRC (Institute for Inspection of Cleaning and Restoration Certification). We specialize in Oriental rug cleaning as well as other natural fiber rugs and fine fabrics.
Contact Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning today for your rug and carpet cleaning needs. 910-392-6112
Follow us on Facebook!